Keblinger

Keblinger

First Job Hire

| Monday 29 December 2014
Well hello again~ I'm sorry for long update, actually I had quite hard time with college and motivation. Therefore I barely drawing near this holiday, yes holiday! It should be playing games and forget all crucial things for a while right? But no- It is homework's time and I'm just rolling around in my room, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and do almost nothing. Wether I want to escape from assignments but cannot having fun with drawing either, I dont know. But then again, life must go on. I must get up, deshou ne !

Btw, I'm doing my first job now. Someone hired me to be illustrator for his novel, thanks to God rly. I never thought to be noticed with my current skill now, hopefully this will be good thing to be the first experience. Drawing is my way of life after all, keep trying! ^_^


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine