Keblinger

Keblinger

Heat up

| Saturday 14 February 2015
Gosh I barely visited here since this year is last year of me being in college. Really losing mood to drawing make me little empty inside, but life still goes on. Wherever you are who ever visit my lair, big thanks to you all, silent reader or whatever it is. :)

Soo recently I've been busy with an old manga Samurai Deeper Kyo. I took it as reference for my thesis' proposal, and apparently for drawing reference too ehe. You see I have hard time with drawing bishie and stuff, and SDK influence a bit helping me to figured how to make bishie face better! Count it as heating up from long pause of drawing... I should start over again. よし頑張れ!!

Btw this is my other OC, Achriss Exousia, a blind young man who apparently skillful in martial arts. ;)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine