Keblinger

Keblinger

Pottermore OC

| Thursday 11 February 2016
Recently, my friends are like to make their new OC, based on Pottermore website.
So they took a test from Sorting Hat, then they will make a character who will enter the chosen House.
For me, I got Ravenclaw ;)

So this is my new OC, named Scripta Clementine.
A 12 years old girl who just enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There is a test for choosing your magic wand too, and I got Hazel wood with Dragonstring core ,12,5 inches and have slightly springy flexibility.
She has a black cat as her pet, named Nox. And here's a bit info of her:
Personality:
- Ambivert
- Animal person
- Easily impressed
- Adventurous
- Curious
- Emotional
- A bit tsundere

Likes:
- Flying with broomstick
- Dragon
- Riddle
- Hazelnut

Dislike:
- Stingy people
- Swimming
- Slimy things






I did a little roleplaying with one of my friend, he has an OC named Dhaniel. Dhaniel is actually a Ravenclaw's member, but his author made mistake by colored his cloak with Gryffindor's. That's quite funny indeed, and he chose to keep it like that. Apparently... my girl didn't quite satisfied with it. Hahaha


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine