Keblinger

Keblinger

The Evil Within - Joseph Oda

| Wednesday 9 March 2016
One day I was watching Pewdiepie playing horor game The Evil Within, but sadly he never finish the game, and I already in very curious state to watch the whole story and gameplay. Soo I decided to watch Markiplier version instead, he has very complete TEW series, including those DLCs.
When I realized, I'm already fell in the story and characters, especially the relationship between two detectives there, Sebastian and Joseph (Mark used to call him Jojo).
I did some research by reading more information from wiki, because I'm kind of lost track of the story. It's just the game don't explain it bluntly and I'm too careless to catch little hints here and there lol.
One thing that make me can't really leave this game is the fact that Jojo didn't make it to get out of STEM! Poor Jojo :(((

He's my favourite character of all, following with main chara, Sebastian Castellanos.
I just like the strong bond between them, such great partners, especially when Seb never give up of him, even when Jojo tried to kill himself. I like them most in unromantic way (like, bromance?), though I don't mind reading fanfic in romantic way. Ha!



I really want to draw a fanart for him, but sadly I'm not fond of drawing realism or some kind like that. This is maybe the first time I ever feel motivated to draw such drawing style. All for Jojo!
Aaanndd first attempt to draw him failed miserably. Like- what the hell is that, screw me :))

Like I always said to myself, just keep trying. So I'm trying to draw him once again.
I decided to start like I always do in animanga style, then make the face more like mature men. Apparently, that went quite well. ;)
Not so perfect, I still find it weird but not sure where or which part, but for now I'm satisfy with the result. I'm thinking about make Seb and Kidman next time, when I had chance or mood to practice it again. Well, job comes first.



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine