Keblinger

Keblinger

My Little Flower

| Sunday 15 May 2016
Hello hello helloooo I haven't update anything since long eh, because I didn't finish anything- Except those illustration for job, yes.
But I DO doodling here and there, some stuffs, and most of them is about my pottermore OC, Scripta~

I'm doing roleplaying with my friend, and sometimes I can't help to doodle her expressions. Like when she get embarassed by her partner, all the time. :))

She has study in Hogwarts for 4 years now, according to our rp timeline.
Like I ever said back then, on the fourth year, Scripta cut her long hair into this length.



















The interesting part on fourth year is there's Yule Ball! I can't help but to think about what she wear for that event. Reference used of course. `v`
She will always relate to flowers lol.




































And this one is her hair that made as a gift for her partner, because he said it he wants it.
Once her hair is cut, it will 'eat' the red and turn blue completely.
No, no. She is not Rapunzel haha.
UPDATED: 
one more pic lol


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine