Keblinger

Keblinger

Blogger Mobile

| Thursday 22 September 2016

Hello there, for anyone who is purposedly or not peeking my trashbin haha.

So I try to use blogger app for android again. Last time I tried it, it looked bad that I cant even use it properly. But this time is better so I post this to test it out.

Apparently with this app I can easily update my blog, I wonder if I can upload my artwork with this too.
Anwhow-
I feel like this place little by little will become my diary as well, since another site has become more public, feels bad if I have to ruin people's day with my bad thoughts. Negativity

It probably a warning also, to you who peek- I dont even care anymore if anyone see this place or not.... It'll always be my trashbin huh.

So.. well, I hope at least this place will be nice place of me to rambling around sometimes.
Not that I want someone to help.
Not that I want someone to do something.
And I'm really fine even if you dont care nor have any sympathy.
I just want to tell a story, whenever I cannot tell it to anyone.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine