Keblinger

Keblinger

My Eternal Crush

| Sunday 10 July 2016
When I was kid, I really like Saiyuki anime. I've been looking on it like at everywhere, even at junior high school's library, there's anime magazine that put info about Saiyuki. It continues and I was collecting the DVD series when I was in senior high school, Saiyuki-Reload-Gunlock, 3 seasons and keep looping them on my TV lol. Never enough with them.

And now the DVDs just nowhere to find, then I start to collect the series again! In my laptop of course! with new HDD I bought for my anime collection and backup. To be honest it's quite difficult to find that old anime, it still being pain in the ass-- especially when you have such unstable internet connection. Still struggling to collect them all.

When I try to rewatch them again nowadays, it brings so much nostalgic feelings to me. The fact that I can't really leave this fandom, this is the only thing that can make me buy their ori merchandise, collecting all about them. Moreover, this is also one of fandom I dont want to ruin by making their sexual orientation gone wrong hahaha! Not only because this is my childhood anime, but also their relationships are just fine like that! It's perfect actually. O(-----(

Probably the main reason I keep go back into this fandom, because I really like this Goku character. He's sooooo adorable, my kind of shota. <3
Mostly people will draw fanart of their fave chara, but long ago I was so afraid to draw him because my lack of skill I will ruin his face lol. :"")

Even until now, but really, sometimes you just want to try it for real, dont you?
Though I failed, the real Goku is far awesome than this. Screw me.




I maybe want to draw him more often from now, it's also for improving my skill. My kind of shota!

Meanwhile I just realized, the reason why I really love my own son, Arzu, it's maybe because they have much similarities. My feelings towards him unconsciously created my ideal character for myself. Trust me, I dont even realized until now, because Arzu isn't even main chara in my story.

Gonna update this post soon with more sketch I guess. Ciao :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine