Keblinger

Keblinger

Trio Concordia

| Sunday 3 July 2016
Finally I have fixed costume for them, with help of my friend designed it. (Not for free of course)
Three of my OCs stock formy story, Mystic. They are barely seen, people mostly only find their voices, singing a folk song throughout the forest or any other open places. They're using different languange than common people in CapellAtria (my created world), only those who learns ancient languange could probably understand what the meanings behind that beautiful melody.
I always imagine that their songs will be like Yuki Kajiura type, haha.

The hair color my friend put is wrong anyway, they supposed to have black hair like this below. xD

And unusual silver eyes, I love making different eyes as an identity for their kind.
I'm not sure if I want to change their name in the future, but for now, they called Re, Mi and Fa.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine