Keblinger

Keblinger

The Demon Butler Sin

| Tuesday 19 July 2016
Hello hello hello!

This is my new OC, I made it for RP group thing at first, but I plan to use him in my story too. So maybe I won't spoil so much info wahaahah.
All the basic info is just Sin is from servant family, his family used to serve for higher class of race. Once they make a contract with their master, they will obligated to serve and protect until the master die. The contract they have to make when choosing a master is very strict. Once you make a contract, you literally giving half of your life to your master. There's no excuse for a failure of protecting the master.

Anw, this is the character sheet for the group.

 
A little info of traits:

 The consequence of failure is a curse that will lead to death. In this alternate story, Sin ever made a contract with a Vampire girl, but due to unclear circumstance, she killed herself. That caused Sin considered as betraying the contract, that's why he had such cursed symbol over his body now.
The symbol will actually eat him up to death, if only he can't find another master to be taken contract with. Fortunately, another demon appear before him and offered him to be his follower. I'll explain that later because probably I want to draw the master too, he is my friend's OC haha.


And these a bunch of doodle of him with my friends' OC, when he first attent the school and stuff. Sin's personality is already difficult, and with me being less active just make him difficult to find friends there. Sometimes I feel sad about him, but then again it is my fault for incapable of socializing well. Gotta try harder ._.





Bonus: feminine Sin! lol he's just so pretty that sometimes I wonder if he is HE or SHE. :)))


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine