Keblinger

Keblinger

Blue for Rem

| Monday 10 July 2017
Hello hello hello theeeeerrreee~
My God, how long I've been gone, is anyone still here? lol
And I realized it's almost a year I 'left' this place, isn't it?
It's just I keep drawing for commission work, and I dont think I should put here too so..... I dont have any to post. ._.

Then I keep forgeting to post anything here, my God. Not sure if this mean good or not, since this place has been my place whenever I feel sad and alone.

Haha, okay that's enough of that. So I'm trying to bring update in this place again. Putting all my works here, one by one since there's so much I've drew until this time. I even have more children now, hey! :D

For the begining, I guess I havent put my fanart of Rem here? Well here it is then!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine