Keblinger

Keblinger

Canvas Cerberus

| Wednesday 19 July 2017
Soo this year I tried to join an art circle, and fortunately one of them (Canberus) open new recruitment several months ago. I passed the test, yay!
I knew some of the members already, so I thought it wont be much difficulty to fit in.
But man, ain't I such awkward person... I'm just afraid I'm annoy them somehow, while I never mean it. Still figuring out what's best I can do to contribute, as far as I concern, they are my family now.




Here is my new OC and mascot of our circle, Canvas. :)


And this is art celebration for Canberus' 3rd birthday on 24th June, with some of members participate, we did an art collaboration. Happy birthday Canvas! :D


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine