Keblinger

Keblinger

Chubby Chibi

| Thursday 13 July 2017
Apparently, chibi style is what I'm drawing the most these times. Glad to see my clients liking it though, I wish I can have more spare time to learn other things.

Anyway, this is my persona (remake), and new way to put my penname easier. AiFu is just abbreviation of my penname, Atsusa Fuyu. So it's a penname of penname. Lol I hope I dont make anyone confuse with it.

My persona is a girl with shaggy orange-haired, her glasses so thick and shiny you can barely see her eyes. She is quite cheerful outside, goofy, smiles a lot. She smiles to everything, she has many kind of smiles you have to figure out her feelings and intentions only through that lol.



I dont remember why I made this... but it's fanart of my friend's OC, Costel.
This is also my friend's OCs, Dora and Venness. I like to see them together, cute couple. :) 

Aand this one, is my relations with my OCs and my friend's OCs. One would say OCTP, kinda like OTP but it's your own OC lol. You know what I mean. 
They aren't always romantic couple, some of them are platonic. Hey, having my children friends is good. 
From left top to bottom right:
Sin x Pau
Alois x Arzu
Sergey x Scripta
Noir x Hinata

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine