Keblinger

Keblinger

The Devil Sons

| Friday 14 July 2017
Anyone remember I'm in the middle of design my own world for comic? I also make characters that maybe several of them already known because I put them out for roleplaying with other friends. 


Just trying to sketch them at least. They share the same race, the negativans, 3 devil, 1 vampire, 1 werewolf, and 1 half-vampire.
I'll let their relations between them unknown for now, for sake of story you know. lol 
But Echtra, Liel and Exi will be together in the first time so I guess this one is fine. The story will be around that trio and one girl later. 




Guess I'll introduce Echtra first. Named Ieros Echtra, or sometimes other calls him "White Devil", just because he has unusual silver hair despite him being the devil. He has basic traits of devil, I think lol. I couldn't really explain how he is, he lives for himself, he can be good or bad when he wants to. Ambitious, manipulative, cunning, thinking of something big to gain something simple. Likes flower very much. 


This is when I tried to put him in rp group on fb, but apparently, I cant keep up with the pace in my current condition and have to take him out again. Tho I'm glad have chance to know him better by playing him. I probably will take the weapon in his real universe too. :))




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 AiFu Blogger Template by Dzignine